csm companies, Inc. - leading the way
SINGLE-SOURCE TRUCKING AND TRANSPORTATION SALES, parts AND SERVICE
CSM Companies, Inc. delivers total over the road trucking and transportation solutions. We provide complete support for anyone interested in starting, maintaining, expanding, or selling over the road cargo transportation. Go with us and get a business partner focused on gaining you a competitive edge and cost advantage.
We are a holding company for four business groups offering:
- New and Used Truck Sales:
- 16 full-service Kenworth truck dealerships in Wisconsin, Michigan, Texas and Nebraska
- 3 full-service Mack dealerships in Texas
- 4 independent service facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois and North Carolina
- Full-service dealer for the AutocarXpeditor and a full line of Capacity yard trucks
- Full-service used truck dealer featuring all popular makes in Rockford, Illinois and Charlotte, North Carolina
- Individual and fleet sales welcome
- Buy, sell, and trade options
- Truck Rental and Leasing: Complete truck leasing programs through CSM Companies’ Premier Leasing
- Fleet Maintenance and Management: Cost-effective fleet administration, maintenance, parts, and service through CSM Companies’ Dedicated Fleet Services
- Financial Services: Flexible financing options through CSM Financial LLC and a network of affiliated providers
Together, our companies employ over 800 dedicated professionals who know what it takes to navigate the complex world of trucking. To save you time and resources, our services are vertically integrated, turn-key, and scalable to businesses of any size, from single-truck operations to large national fleets that are top performing and ready for the road.
News & Information
Our Own Cory Heckendorf an Honoree in the "20 Under 40" Award
Cory Heckendorf, Branch manager at the Wisconsin Kenworth in Mosinee, was honored as a winning member in the Daily Herald Media's "20 Under Forty" List.
Kenworth T680 Receiving Thumbs Up Reviews from Owner-Operators and Company Drivers
Back in 2002, when Rick Duke was 21, he began his career in truck driving behind the wheel of a 1993 Kenworth W900. Hauling sand and gravel with an end-dump, Duke said it was hard to believe the company truck he was assigned to had 1.5 million miles on the odometer. "It was just a great truck," he said. "That's when I fell in love with Kenworth."
Kenworth Introduces "Push to Start" In New T680's
Kenworth Truck Co. has integrated battery monitoring with engine auto start and stop capability in a new option available on the company’s T680 sleeper trucks.> Read More
Kenworth Introduces T880 40-Inch Sleeper for Vocational Customers
Kenworth announced the introduction of a new 40-inch sleeper for the Kenworth T880 today at the American Trucking Associations (ATA) Management Conference and Exhibition.> Read More